Friday, June 12, 2009

• Controlled emotions

You talk to me, sometimes. You say 'hi'. After some silly questions, we always lose the goodbye. But it's not right that you could hide somewhere in my mind, I do try to get away, to erase the visions of your face.

Night does not last but yet there's no sun, and there outside I always look above, place my eyes to the sky and search for any star. But there ain't any, it's not to worry, I feel ready, always to face it.

You say you're ok. Memories to the chest of the forgotten days. I didn't need that and I swear that I'm fine, was just all I've cried, my tears they dried, your tears they died, your tears of mine which once in time were overflowing from these eyes that couldn’t see so far, which always've been sad, longing for the past, searching in the dark for some kind of light, spending all the time hiding in the dust of those secret desires.

You claimed only eyes to you, thought for me too?
My words were true, I never could prove it to you

You talk to me, but half of the words disappear in silence.
You look at me, a sight from the cold born in the darkness.
You're blind to see, the light of the frown within the kindness.
You'll someday feel how the mind and the thoughts dwell within madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment