Wednesday, June 24, 2009

• Just another lonely face

You don't know how I feel. You think it's ok, you think it's alright.Tell me why I cannot see. No body sees as far as the eye can see. I would show you a world to share, to share our pain, to share our joy. I will not tell you who I am, I wish you could see... But I will show you somebody without the shadows and the shades I'm carrying with. Would you hear? Would you be someone behind your words? Not face to face is so easy to be somebody else. But I can see and I know you don't, you can't see me. I couldnt find you through this times of joy there, the nothingness alive here... of words unsaid, of things untold, of empty speeches, of speechless emptiness...
I know I won't, I won't show you, it's always behind, behind all your eyes can see, cause maybe I'm afraid, afraid to speak my mind, afraid to tell myself once more time elusive lies. What if this become true? Imagine if all this come down.
Tell me, what it feels? What it feels to be loved, to be heard, to be seen, to be blind, to be real, dont feel sad, share the dreams, living without an endless fear...?
Yes, know me, for I want to show you, this brand new universe I'd share with you, I'll give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment