Thursday, June 18, 2009

• Silence never sleeps

We’re back again
You look so real, you look so normal
Thousand words dries from your mouth
But they’re so far to reach ground

We’re back again
you take me again, you’re talking away
searching today my eyes in the mirror
I see my skin, you left something there

The less you say, the more I think
I am always when you don’t speak
The same again, it doesn’t seem to end
But I know it doesn’t have to be this way

Wondering why, asking myself
Silently I explain myself some lies
I don’t speak, was this problem always there
But everything I don’t say it’s in my mind

Should I let you know that I’m not what you supposed?
Should I talk, should I speak what I hide on my own?
Should you see what I’d be if you enter here deep within?
Should I stare at your eyes hiding my thoughts behind the blank?

I want you to know me but I don’t think I’d want to know you
Millions of people in this world and you’re still here on my thoughts
I would like to be there and hear you, I would like to be true
Not more than three times, they’ve been three, I’ve been told

Time to look outside, time to discover
Time to say goodbye to a chance to be honest
Time to slow down, time to step over
Time to welcome the sounds of new voices

No comments:

Post a Comment