Wednesday, June 24, 2009

• Take on me

Read me, I'll show you
because I hide beind the words
find me, I'll show you
how can I hide inside a world

I want you to see me
I want you to know me
I wish you could read me
I wish you could love me

Too far from head to mouth
too close from mind to hand
too far yourself for now
too close I'm to reach ground

If you wanna hear I'll talk
if you could fill with your faith all this heart
If you wanna begin let's start
if you could fll with your faith all this heart

I let you know the weak of me
should I be ashamed, should I step outside?
I let you know what lies within
should now I regret, now that I have tried?

There must be something in your eyes
I'm really trying to understand
let me be someone in your life
I don't see reasons why I can't

Tell me some reasons why I feel this way
give me the chances that now I could take

No comments:

Post a Comment