Friday, June 12, 2009

• Not built to last

Something's in the air
in the air which I cannot breath
some unreal faces has taken it away
and left me so empty and lonely here

I guess it's now hard to see
between shame and pride
a false memory of the sea
in a beach where reigns the sun

But I can't say to you a word
which would allow you to see through my eyes
and to know this sickess world
which exists only in my mind

Soon you'll be down walking by
on that world between those people
before the meat realise you're alive
and I'll not look for any reason

I won't forget where you've been
I will remember with some kind of shame
but I'll be happy that you're not here
and that too soon my words slipped away

I will disappear and you'll fade away
I think that it's not that bad
indeed I don't think I'd stay
if I'd smell some kind of compromise


No comments:

Post a Comment