Tuesday, June 23, 2009

• Living a girl's adventure tale

Being easy, being real, being here, being there
time for fun, time to think, been so far away from here

It's easy to hide, so natural to lie
the less they can see, easily can I read

A game to play, to know the rules, obey the facts
still awake, anyway, playing to be that kind

Free to choose, slave to feel, a chance not found
enchain myself, by choice I took the risk to lose

Empty words in this mind, overflowing thoughts
coming undone, being a sinner not wanted by own

I break myself, no need to do it, no need to take it
drink from a poisoned cup knowing I'll make it

Winter approaching, opening the doors, freezing my mind
burn from within, fire inside, a silenced reasons why

I took the risk, no need to do it, no need to take it
crawling from black to darker knowing I'll make it

Night approaching, glancing at the sky, blinding my eyes
seeing the signs, both eyes opened, fear at the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment